1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Thank to my friend Britta J for this wonderful health advisory.
Dear family, friends and other folks that I get to meet and live life with … except you three folks that drank all of my holiday cheer … Best Wishes for the holidays, Christmas and whatever else you celebrate that’s legal. Please hug a teacher, thank the mailman, and leave an extra tip for that waitress/waiter/table servant that just refilled your cup and toted away your dishes. Please remember most the least among us. There is no shortage. … And if you actually worship the Baby Jesus then please remember that his first miracle was turning water into wine (always a favorite of mine) and forgiving people for various and sundry things … whether they asked for it or were even worthy. Cheers!